The hotel is situated in the heart of the city. Within a few meters you reach Kurfürstendamm and you have access to public transport. In immediate proximity you find the U-Bahn station Uhlandstrasse and the S-Bahn station Savignyplatz.
From Tegel Airport
In front of the entrance hall is the bus stop for bus 109 (direction Zoologischer Garten). You get off the bus at the stop “Bleibtreustraße”. From there you walk around 50 metres in the same direction. Then you turn right into Knesebeckstraße. The hotel is here on the other side of the road.
From Schoenefeld Airport
Take the trains RB14 (direction Nauen) or RE7 (direction Dessau) to the train station Zoologischer Garten. From the train station Zoologischer Garten It takes you around 10 minutes to walk from there to the hotel. Leave the station through the main entrance and turn right into Joachimstaler Straße in direction Kurfürstendamm. There you turn right, the fourth cross-road is Knesebeckstraße where the Plaza is situated after 30 metres on the left side of the road.
Going by taxi from Hauptbahnhof to the Berlin Plaza costs between 12 and 15 Euros (good value: Quality Taxi, phone +49 30 263000) You can take the S-Bahn to Savignyplatz or Zoologischer Garten: S 5 in direction Westkreuz S 7 in direction Wannsee S 9 in direction Spandau
Going by taxi from Savignyplatz costs 3 Euros (3-Euro-Taxi) You also can go by bus from Zoologischer Garten. The taxi trip takes around 5 minutes.
How to reach us by car?
Coming from the north
- you approach Berlin on the motorway A10. Change onto the A111, pass by Reinickendorf. You get to the A100, the city motorway.
- At the Messe/Funkturm you take the exit Kurfürstendamm and turn left in direction of Kurfürstendamm.
- After 2.5 km on Kurfürstendamm turn right into Knesebeckstraße before the Mercedes-Benz-subsidiary.
- You find our hotel after 30 metres on the left side of the road.
Coming from the south and the west
- you approach Berlin on the motorway A2, change onto the A115 at Dreieck Nuthetal in direction Berlin Zentrum.
- At the end of the A115 (you have the Berlin Funkturm right in front of you) go in the direction of Wilmersdorf/Kurfürstendamm.
- Take the exit Kurfürstendamm and proceed as described above.